LIVE every Wednesday @ 9:00P ET JOIN US LIVE!

IT'S FOOD POISONING, NOT POT BROWNIES!

When Kat Graham fell ill last month the internet went rampant with rumors it was due from a bad reaction to a brownie edible.  The Vampire Diaries star was staying at the Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, California and was said to have been found unconscious outside of one of the resort's restaurants. A 911 call was made and soon Graham was taken to the hospital. By then she was said to be conscious and drinking water.  Her rep had to say this about the matter, "Kat is not a drug user, and has never been a drug user."  According to the rep, Graham “was eating at a restaurant outside the resort and had a violent reaction to food poisoning.” OMGOSSIPERS do you think it's okay to take pictures of an unconscious woman?

When Kat Graham fell ill last month the internet went rampant with rumors it was due from a bad reaction to a brownie edible. 

The Vampire Diaries star was staying at the Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, California and was said to have been found unconscious outside of one of the resort's restaurants. A 911 call was made and soon Graham was taken to the hospital. By then she was said to be conscious and drinking water. 

Her rep had to say this about the matter, "Kat is not a drug user, and has never been a drug user." 

According to the rep, Graham “was eating at a restaurant outside the resort and had a violent reaction to food poisoning.”

OMGOSSIPERS do you think it's okay to take pictures of an unconscious woman?